Dear friends & family: just to say it's great to get all your messages -- by comments on the blog or by email !!! Thank you very much, it's great to know that our blog is being read, and it's good to be in touch. We will reply in more detail once we're in Tbilisi.
Now I have to stop writing & go join Christian in our flat in Yerevan, pick up our backpacks and get to the train station. The train station is a whole story in itself: huge and Soviet and rather beautiful, but totally empty... There is only one train line open now in Armenia, the one we are using to get to Tbilisi. The night train to Tbilisi takes 15 hours (by private car it takes 4 hours to get there...) and runs every two days, so we better not miss this one :-)
More from SAKARTVELO (Georgia)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Christian,
Tjs aussi fantastique de lire tes aventures. Bisous depuis Paris!
Veronique Lescaut
If G.Earth railroads are correct, I understand why it tooks 15 hours from Yerevan to join Tblisi!!! Huge detour along turkish border!!!
I measure a whole trip of 340km... That's a 22km/h average rate... About bicycling?! ;-)
I hope that for your next trip, as he sold democraty, Bernard K. has also sold a TGV!!!
Mikee
Post a Comment